Anticipate and optimise your change of premises
Our experts can guide you through every step of the lease renewal, restructuring or rent review process. Whatever your experience with the landlord is, we'll ensure your position is protected and secure the best outcome for you.
Optimise your housing quality and flexibility whilst minimising your costs
When you want to align your portfolio to your business needs, making the right transactional decisions can be a real challenge.
- Locate appropriate new premises in a timely manner
- Identify the property needs of your business and appraise options
- Manage the efficient disposal of surplus property
- Acquire accommodation to meet business needs
- Register and manage the lease obligations of your full portfolio
- Align and amend lease contracts to your requirements
Taking care of real estate so you can take care of business
Our lease advisory surveyors can act across every market sector, for either party in a negotiation. We understand the importance of maximising rental income for landlord clients, and minimising costs for tenants, but our advice goes far beyond the correct level of rent. In the end, flexibility on the usage and take up of space or avoiding costs at the end of the contract term could be evenly important
- Tenant representation - Spatial Requirements Report, Technical Demands, Selection of Properties based on SRR, Longlist, Shortlist, Financial comparison, Viewing, Negotiations, Legal Contract Support, Execution.
- Rent reviews - deep understanding of the market and recognition of the best valuation and legal angles, resulting in an impressive track record of rent review settlements
- Lease renewals - providing the tactical awareness often crucial to ensuring lease renewal meets the requirements of a landlord or tenant, whether negotiating within the Landlord & Tenant Act or outside it
- Lease restructuring - in-depth understanding of where value can be released, enabling us to secure renegotiated terms to satisfy your strategic aims, regardless of whether objectives have changed during the course of a lease
THE BENEFITS TO YOU
Effective premises change management
When you allow us to support you:
- We protect your interests and provide rapid results.
- We negotiate to achieve the objectives in your property specification.
- We offer a single contact point, and our project manager is 100% dedicated to achieving your objectives.
- Our variable fee is typically linked to meeting your objectives.
Our track record:
We have performed many successful tenant representation projects to many clients and companies. We are keen to provide you insight in the clients that we work for, as well as to show you a number of case studies that clearly identify our role and the work we performed.