With our clients
Our goal is to support and guide our clients, and to help them anticipate the changes that will affect the way in which buildings are designed, built and occupied.
With our partners
We try to include environmental criteria when selecting our partners and we take steps, with our main suppliers, towards improving their environmental performance.
With our employees
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy demonstrates our commitment to our employees and our communities.
- 3,700 employees in 18 countries
- 50% of the workforce based internationally
- 75% of recruitment at graduate level
- Standardised career management tools used for all employees
- Equal proportions of male and female employees
Ethical and responsible practices
Our code of conduct sets out the company's policies and procedures, ensuring that all employees demonstrate good conduct and integrity.
Furthermore, over 440 of our employees are RICS members (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). This qualification obliges its members to adhere to the institution's rules to ensure the integrity of our profession.