Joining BNP Paribas Real Estate means joining a leading international player on the European property market; a company that can offer its customers expertise in six complementary areas, and ensure a wide range of career development opportunities for its employees.
There are five key areas on which BNP Paribas Real Estate Netherlands is unique, compared to its competitors:
- Its operations started in 2008, the starting year of the financial crisis. Therefore the team has never been used to “easy” market circumstances, and has grown every year since their start;
- BNP Paribas Real Estate Netherlands acts on the level of boardroom consultancy firms, yet is capable and keen to fully execute their advice themselves. BNP Paribas Real Estate has to deliver tangible results, not only reports;
- BNP Paribas Real Estate Netherlands combines real estate knowledge with strong specialized financial expertise;
- Unlike other agents, BNP Paribas Real Estate Netherlands has no conflict of interest with a letting department;
- BNP Paribas Real Estate Netherlands operates on the basis of internationally recognized quality standards. The office is regulated by RICS”.
BNP Paribas Real Estate wants to grow their business and become a top-5 player in the major league of a changing Dutch real estate market.
In the entire real estate cycle, from development to advisory and consultancy services, valuation, property and investment management it is the ambition of BNP Paribas Real Estate to make the difference.